ATLANTA’S TRUSTED ROOFING COMPANY..
What Every Home Owner Needs To Know Before Selecting A Roofer!!
- We estimate that as many as 90% of roofs are installed IMPROPERLY in Georgia. Typically by untrained & unsupervised sub-contracted crews.
- Georgia is the only state in the southeast that DOES NOT require roofers to be licensed!
- Our factory certified crews are fully trained and work along side supervisors who instruct the entire project.
- Don’t get had by other roofing companies & their unsupervised crews!
- We offer a FREE Upgrade to Premium Hi-Definition Architectural Shingles.
- The other companies CHARGE for the upgrades we give away FREE!
- We offer FREE Gutters, FREE Gutter Guards, or FREE Attic Insulation with every roof we install!!
Work With The Best
A roof is your home’s top most protective layer against the elements, but it can also be a design statement. We specialize in asphalt shingles because of their relative low cost and ease of installation. Choose from a variety of beautiful choices with complete protection, including architectural shingles. Let us replace your hail-damaged roof and put a stop to those irritating leaks. And for your peace of mind, our work is backed up with a manufacture and labor warranty. Let our Team manage your roofing job from start to finish so you don’t have to.
Premium High Definition Architectural Shingles
We use only the best materials when it comes to providing protection for your home’s roof. Some Atlanta roofing contractors will use cheaper materials in an attempt to save themselves money and increase their profit. We do not work that way. It is our intention to educate the home owner about all of the different roofing options so that they can make an educated decision. Please see the diagram below for an example of many of the different roofing areas that need to be addressed during a roof replacement.
Standing Seam Metal Roof
Just as with shingles there are two types of metal roofs: inexpensive and inferior or expensive and superior. Some roofing companies install the inferior thinner ribbed panels that have exposed screws. This is better suited for a barn or an out building. For a home the superior thicker gauge Standing Seam panels are the only way to go. Standing Seam roofs do not have any exposed screws. Each row of screws is covered by the next interlocking panel. The edges are hemmed over the metal drip around the perimeter and seamed tight guaranteeing no water entry for decades to come. The metal ridge pieces are installed using rivers. Prior to installing the Standing Seam metal panels we install a high-temp weather membrane on the entire wood decking to prevent “oil canning,” oval warping that occurs from heat. It is imperative that all shingles be removed and the membrane be installed in order for the roof to perform for decades. We are experts at installing these types of roofs and have experience to cover the details.